All of us are well aware of the several benefits of UPI. Many of us are even using our UPI accounts for making payments in a myriad of ways. Agreed that UPI apps are useful, but didn’t you wish that you had one single app for all your payments? Airtel Thanks is exactly the place to go. Your one-stop shop for all your payment needs. You can pay via UPI QR codes, send money to your friends, check your account balance and do lots more.
Today, we will give you the right guide on how to link your bank account with Airtel UPI. By doing so, you will finally be able to make seamless payments with the Airtel Thanks app. So, buckle on.
Steps to link your bank account to Airtel UPI
Here are the steps that you should follow to link your bank account to Airtel UPI:
- First, download the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app with your required credentials.
- Next, when the app opens, tap on the ‘pay’ icon within the app.
- At the very top, you will see the Airtel UPI section.
- You will see a small setting button at the right corner of the screen. Click on it.
- A new verification page will open up, where you will have to verify your bank account, which is linked to your mobile number.
- Click on the send SMS option to proceed.
- Once the verification is complete, your Airtel UPI gets linked to the bank account.
Therefore, it really is that easy to connect your Airtel Thanks app payments to the bank account. Connect your bank account today and use Airtel Thanks as your preferred online UPI payment app.
Additional benefits of using Airtel UPI
Here are some of the additional benefits of UPI:
Instant cashless payments
UPI payments are processed instantly, which means that the money is transferred to the recipient’s account immediately. This is a big advantage over traditional methods of payment, such as cheques or NEFT, which can take several days to clear.
Secure payments interface
UPI payments are secure because they are processed using two-factor authentication. This means that you need to enter your PIN as well as your UPI ID or mobile number to make a payment. This helps to protect your account from fraudulent practices.
Convenient for all
UPI payments can be made anywhere, anytime, as long as you have a smartphone with an internet connection. This makes it easy to pay for things on the go, such as groceries, cabs, or movie tickets.
There are no charges for making UPI payments within the same bank.
Therefore, with so many benefits, UPI payments have become a major hit. Complete your payments on the Airtel Thanks app after you link your bank account with Airtel. For those worrying about how to increase UPI limit, do not worry. If you indeed want to send a large amount, then you can skip the UPI process and do it via NEFT.